Thursday, April 12, 2007

ADVENTURES OF CHACHEE BUBBERS AND BIRD




Having Liam has definatly inspired me in more ways than i ever could have imagined and one of those inspirations or rather revolations i came to was..i dont want to be an f'ing waitress fot the rest of my life! So until i go back to school in the next year Noelle (one of my bests and fellow super mom) and i are writting a childrens book!! Yes the adventures of chachee bubbers and bird. Each character based on our real life loves. Chachee is my crazy little pup Chopper, bubbers is Liams nickname and bird is Noelles daughter Sopia's nickname so what better people to use for our inspiration right!!! Here are some first draft sketches i have done....wish us luck!!!

5 comments:

Noellebert said...

Did I say amen all over again...you are such a talent

pulpshopgirl said...

Yay! So f-ing cute. I love yer drawings.

Becky said...

yay! welcome to the internets and get working on that book, we need it in print by august!

evilcat said...

That's awesome! I'm working on a kids book too...supposedly....too bad I am such a lazy ass. You are inspiring to me.

http://anatomist.typepad.com/glasskitsune

weepeetz said...

that's good stuff girl. now get it done, yo!