Sunday, April 15, 2007

MORE BOOK SKETCHES...






Forgive the quality this is just me taking pictures of my drawings and uploading them here..soon i will have a scanner but this gives an idea of what to expect! This is all a little crazy and unreal but noelle and i are really hoping we actually finish this project, continue this project and publish this project. The thing about doing things yourself is just that the only person pushing you is you! Its a good thing for me tho cause i was always such a slacker about everything in my life and i wasted a lot of time putting things off until "tomorrow"! I just dont want to look back wishing i had done so many things..and you know what right now things are quite an adventure with no regrets and lots to look forward to!!! loves and kisses!!!

No comments: